Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 29


It may not look like much…..but this Fountain of Youth was made for me tonight.  My last night picking up juices for a full day cleanse.  On my way home form work, I stopped into my local Juice Press to grab my juices for tomorrow.  The people there are always so friendly and have been so supportive of me during my cleanse, they have cheered me on along the way.  I was looking for my favorite, Fountain of Youth.  It wasn't there!!!!  In fact, they were a bit low on juices in the refrigerator. That's actually a really good sign.  Because the juice have such a short life, 3 days, they are made fresh everyday.  So they really try to make only what they need.  If they happen to be out of what I am looking for, I can easily grab something else.  But……. Fountain of Youth is my FAVORITE!  I wanted to make sure I had it my last day.  (I'll probably get it Wednesday, Thursday, Friday….etc)  The girls behind the counter said she'd make me a fresh one for tomorrow.  I told her not to worry, I'll pick one up in the morning.  It was 9:00pm when I stopped in, and I always see the Juice Press mobile loading the refrigerators when I leave for work about 5:30 am.  She wanted to make me one.  It was her way of contributing to my last day on the cleanse.  It was so sweet, so I happily waited for it.  I know this will be the best one yet!

I have so many mixed emotions.  I don't want to come off the cleanse!!!  Can I be trusted?!?!?!  I know I go vegan.  But how raw can I go?  And will I feel this good after I'm off juices?!  I will take it one day at  time.   I still plan to drink a lot of juices.  Some I will even attempt to make.  I am excited to try raw recipes, and get back to making my own foods.  Plenty of restaurants in NYC that offer only raw food. My friends are excited to try them with me.  So I know I can do this!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment