Friday, February 28, 2014

Home Sick Tonight!


Uggggg! Can you believe just 2 days after I finish a 30 day Juice Cleanse, I have come down with a terrible head cold and body aches.  I didn't blog last night because I started to feel it coming on.  So I went straight to bed.

I was able to train this am, and had an apple with a bit of almond butter and a banana.  I swung by Juice Press for lunch to grab a Hawaiian Healer along with The Remedy for it's anti inflammatory properties. I am hoping this will do the trick.

No picture really of today.  The only thing I love about being sick, is I get to stay in bed with Shorty.

Training:

3 mile run
Zercher Squats Barbell 95lbs
Bet over rows, double bells 18kg
Ratchet Turkish Get Ups (move through each movement and return to the floor.  So, step 1, back down.  Step 1, 2, back down. Step 1,2,3 back down so on and so forth until you are fully standing.) 18kg

Juice:

Hawaiian Healer, The Remedy, Pink Punk

No comments:

Post a Comment